The Google Play Store app has been updated from last version Google play v3.5.15 and the official Google PLAY Store v3.5.19 is now available for Download. Either you can update to 3.5.19 automatically or you can download and install Google Play APK v3.5.19 manually.
What’s new in Google Play v3.5.19
- Several New things has been added to this update along with some minor bug fixes.
- Slight User interface changes is done in the Google Play APK v3.5.19. It’s now better to handle in touch phones.
- The force close bug has been solved (they claims so)
- Optimization is done for slower data connection (like 2G)
- Looks good in Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- Google mobile ads problem for some user is fixed
Google Play store v3.5.19 preview
Download Google Play APK v3.5.19
Download the latest Google Play store app (v 3.5.19) from external sources to install and update it manually.
Download Google Play 3.5.19 APK file from here
Google Play APK v3.5.19size 3.81 MB
How to Install Google Play APK v3.5.19 Manually
Installation of Google Play APK v3.5.19 is very easy and takes only a minute. Just follow these steps:
- first of all Download the Google play apk from the above link and transter it to your phone (if it needs).
- Go to applications settings and Select “Unknown sources” from the check box for Android 4.0, find it under Settings » Security..
- Now you need to open a file manager to browse your SD card. If you don’t have any file manager then install it free from Google Play App store (Former Android market)
- Open file manager and go to the file downloaded (and transferred) apk file
- Tap or click on the apk file to begin installation
- Finish the installation and you are done
- Google Play store has been updated Now you can use it.